ConfigurationHigh level configuration steps are listed below. For more details, read the tutorial.
- Download and install the Arduino IDE (free) on your computer.
- Download and extract the "MyDoorOpener" controller application (free). Configure to suit your needs using the Arduino IDE, and upload to your Arduino controller via your computer's USB port.
- Connect your Arduino controller to your home network router.
- Configure your home router/firewall to have a specific port, forwarded to the Arduino's IP address.
- Download and install the "MyDoorOpener" iPhone application from the Apple App Store.
- Launch the application on your iPhone, go to the "Settings" tab and adjust the parameters to match your controller configuration.
- You now have an iPhone operated garage door opener.
Tweet Follow @yanavery